Jan 31, 2012

Helly Belly

"Hey, who you calling a barrel?"
Zack loves snuggling his "Helly Belly"
My kids have given Helen Jane a new nickname of Helly Belly.  It cracks me up every time my 3 yr old says it.  Helen has filled out so nicely that she now has a little belly on her, we joke that she's a barrel with legs now.  She's started to play more & loves the black Kong I bought her. He other favorite game is trying to get Kali to wrestle with her.  After getting picked on by Helen those first few weeks, Kali's not so sure she wants to...but Helen gets an A+ for effort. She gets in full "puppy pose" tail wagging, bumping her nose under Kali's chin & barking.  Just too cute to watch & I'm sure my cranky Kali will come around, how could she resist.

"Fine, if you won't flip the seat up, I'm gonna sit on it anyway!"